Paper Toys for Little Hands


I've been off the map while Matt has been posting some great stuff! I actually just had a baby boy two weeks ago, and the day leading up to and after his birthday were very busy!

So I'm back to start posting more often. I know I post Rob Ive's new stuff with regularity, but this seemed appropriate today. When will my (now completely immobile) child get to do some fun paper toys with mommy? Sooner than I might have though. Rob Ives' new little books with baby animals tell a story and have a very simple paper toy to go with it. Check out his site for the new books!

You may also want to check out Phillip Fickling's books- he has two kid's book with this same concept. I've posted about him before, but thought I'd refresh your memory since I think it was a couple years ago.

or Visit : paperforest

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates